Have you ever played mobile games on your computer? Have you ever seen anyone using Android apps on PC and you are wondering how to do this?
If you are the one who uses your Android phone as the only way to play games to kill your boredom, here is great news for you, ‘Playing Android Games on PC’. Getting Android apps on your computer is quite easier and stress-free; it provides you a chance to enjoy all games or apps on your Windows PC and Mac.
Now, you can use all Android apps and games on the large screen of your computer with great ease. More to this, you can use various controllers to get an excellent gaming experience.
So, just keep your Android device aside, go through this guide to learn everything about it.
All you need is to have an Android emulator which plays a great role in creating a bridge between Android OS and Windows and allows you to install and run any app on your PC without any hassle.
There are a number of Android emulators available on the web, where you require getting the best and most effective emulator to get the apps on the computer flawlessly. Here, we are going with Nox App Player, which is quite popular among the people throughout the world and is quite effective as well.
Now, it’s time to proceed further in this guide where you will learn how to install Nox App Player on your system as well as how to use it so that you can run any app on PC and Mac using this emulator.
Before this, we think you must have a look at some of these features of the Nox App Player.
- 1 Nox App Player – What makes it Different?
- 2 How to Install Nox App Player on PC and Mac?
- 3 Installing Android App on PC/Mac using Nox App Player
- 4 Nox App Player vs. BlueStacks
- 5 System Requirements for Nox App Player
- 6 Best Alternatives to Nox App Player
- 7 Final Words
Nox App Player – What makes it Different?
It is true that when it comes to the Android emulator, the very first name that comes to mind is BlueStacks. But, in certain cases, this emulator does not work properly on a computer; it may be due to compatibility issues with certain apps.
In this situation, Nox App Player is considered the best alternative to BlueStacks, as it is known for its compatibility with most of the Android apps.
These features will help you to know this emulator in a better way as well as the reasons that make it different and more preferred than other emulators.
- This emulator is highly compatible with various controllers, such as gamepads, joysticks, and others. Thus, enables you to enjoy all advanced and sophisticated games on the large screen of your Windows PC/laptop.
- Unlike various emulators, Nox App Player comes with a built-in Google Play Store. It means you can install and run apps and games directly on it.
- The emulator supports multitasking, which allows you to open multiple windows at the same time and use this real-time feature to play multiple games simultaneously.
- It is fully compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP and Mac and as of now, no issue of using Nox on Windows has been reported.
- If you are using the Nox emulator, you can capture the screen and even record it to share your high score with friends. This inbuilt feature can also be used for creating fantastic guides and sharing them with anyone you want.
- Another thing that is hard to achieve on other emulators is its ability to root easily in order to support all the rooted Android apps.
- It offers you to customize the sidebar, thus you can add or remove the options as per your choice.
After going through these features, you will understand why people prefer Nox App Player as the best alternative to the most popular emulator, BlueStacks. To get the step by step guide to learn how to get Nox on PC and Mac, continue reading.
Many people usually ignore installing third-party software because of their concern about the security and privacy of their system. No doubt, this concern is genuine, but when it comes to Nox App Player, you need not worry at all as it is completely safe and legal to use.
Now, let’s move further with the installation steps.
How to Install Nox App Player on PC and Mac?
If you want to install any mobile app on your PC/Mac, you must have an emulator installed on your system. It is considered as the most effective method to smoothly run all mobile apps on your Windows computer.
Among numerous emulators, you can download Nox App Player on any Windows OS versions.
Also, if you are worried about your system’s performance and safety, this emulator comes out to be the best in all aspects. Moreover, it works great in providing excellent gaming experience without any disturbances.
Simply, install it on your system and enjoy all the offered features on the large screen.
Use this step-by-step guide to download and install the Nox App Player on PC/Mac.
- If you want to run Android apps on your PC/Mac, first of all, you have to download Nox App Player.
- For this, simply click the given download link.
- Now, the download file will be saved on the ‘Downloads’ folder of your system.
- To start its installation, click on this executable file and follow the instructions given on the screen.
- The completion of the installation process may take a few minutes.
- Once it is installed completely, the icon of the Nox App Player will be available on the desktop.
- Click it to open the emulator.
- Now, you can start using Nox to get your desired apps.
Once you get the emulator on your computer, now you are able to get all Android apps and games easily on it.
In the next section, you will learn how to install any app on your system using Nox App Player
Installing Android App on PC/Mac using Nox App Player
No matter what type of Android app you want to run on your PC, the Nox emulator gets this done with great ease. The inbuilt Google Play Store feature allows you to directly install the desired app in the emulator without any hassle. It means you need not go through any complex installation process.
In the given steps, we are going to install a mobile game app, ‘Fortnite’. It will help you to understand the installing steps of apps on PC/Mac in a better way.
- Start with clicking the below-listed download button to download Nox App Player on PC/Mac.
- The next step is to install the emulator by clicking its .exe file saved on your computer.
- After its installation, open the Nox.
- Now, sign-in to your Google account, so that you can access all apps in the Google Play Store.
- After you sign in, open the Google Play Store.
- Search for ‘Fortnite’ by typing this keyword in the Play Store.
- Click the most appropriate app from the result.
- Click on its Install button to initialize the installation process of this game app.
- Once it is installed, you will see the icon of the Fortnite app on the main window of the emulator.
- To open the game, simply click on this icon.
- Now, be ready to play your mobile game on your computer.
This is an example of installing a mobile game app, which would be the same for all Android apps you want to install and run on your PC/Mac.
If you do not find the particular app in the Google Play Store, you can use its APK file directly on Nox App Player.
Nox App Player vs. BlueStacks
No doubt, when we talk about the Android emulator, the first option that hits our mind is the BlueStacks. It is one of the most popular emulators among the huge list. In addition to this, millions of people all through the world have downloaded BlueStacks to run their desired mobile apps on their system.
But, when it comes to the best alternative to BlueStacks, Nox App Player comes at the top among others in terms of all useful features.
Whether you choose BlueStacks or Nox App Player, they both are easy to install and deliver somewhat similar performance and quality. But still, you may find them a little different from each other.
- The latest version of BlueStacks has found to be a bit of lag in performance, whereas on the other hand, Nox App Player is quite effective in running Android games on PC without any lag in performance. More to this, you can also play multiple games on the Nox emulator at the same time without any problem.
- When it comes to the root feature of both emulators, Nox App Player can be rooted effortlessly than BlueStacks.
- Nox App Player is quite light as compared to BlueStacks, which means if you find any issue running BlueStacks due to the higher system requirements, you must go for Nox App Player for smooth results.
Even though BlueStacks has gained the top position in the list of the best Android emulators, Nox App Player is the best choice to accomplish your purpose of installing an emulator on your system with minimum specifications.
You must go for the right option based on productivity, customization and gaming needs.
System Requirements for Nox App Player
Once you finalize your decision of installing the Nox App Player on your Windows PC so that you can play your favorite online games on the big screen of your system, you must also be familiar with the system requirements for getting this emulator run smoothly on your PC.
Simply check whether your system is capable of using this emulator or not.
- Windows version – 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista or XP
- RAM – at least 2GB
- Storage – 1.5 GB of free disk space
- Processor – Dual Core 2.2 GHz
- Graphics card – GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support
- Video Memory – 1GB
If your PC meets these requirements, you can use the above-mentioned steps of installing the Nox App Player on your system.
Also, you must know that if you have better PC specifications, you will get better performance.
- Windows version – 10, 8 or 7
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 2 GB of free disk space
- Processor – Multiple Core with VT-x or AMD-V support
- Graphics card – GPU with OpenGL 4
- Video Memory – 2 GB
If your system does not meet these minimum requirements, you have to either upgrade your system or you have to choose the alternative to Nox which is capable to go perfectly with your existing PC specifications.
Let’s have a look at some of the best alternatives to the Nox emulator.
Best Alternatives to Nox App Player
Many times you may feel like using an emulator other than Nox App Player. The reason may be either you want to try something else as you get bored of using Nox for the long time or your existing system specifications do not meet the minimum requirements to install Nox App Player on your PC.
No matter what the reason is, you have numerous options to install and play your Android games on your PC/Mac smoothly.
- Remix OS
- And many more…
Similar to Nox App Player, these emulators also work great in emulating Android apps on Windows PC and Mac and ensure to provide great performance. You can go with any option as per your preferences and PC specifications.
This guide will help you to get the best solution for downloading and enjoying Android apps on your PC and Mac with the help of the wonderful Nox App Player emulator.
Instead of looking for another solution, you must start following the given steps and install your favorite game or app on your computer without any need for additional hardware or any money. It is available for free.
When you start using it, you will definitely find this emulator reliable and safe software to run Android apps on PC and Mac.